As the selected brand ambassador for a campaign, you are expected to participate in the campaign for the full campaign period.
However, there maybe situations or circumstances out of your control which may affect your full participation such as:
- Your car is involved in an accident and is in a workshop for more than 3 working days
- You have to sell your car
- Due to work reasons, you will no longer be driving in the campaign target areas (i.e. going outstation, moving to another state etc.)
In the above situations, please report MyBump Media immediately within 24 hours of the situation, we will look into your case and we may request supporting documents. If we determine (at our sole discretion) that your case is legitimate and unavoidable, you will be removed from the campaign and your compensation will be pro-rated according to your tracked mileage and odometer submissions.
Reasons for not acceptable by MyBump Media such as:
- You no longer wish to participate in a campaign, just because
- You don't want to endorse the brand anymore
- You don't like the brand, design etc.
You will be charged a penalty, for more info please read https://mybump.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000705206-I-would-like-to-resign-from-the-campaign